REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR THE BATTERY SHOW
Don't Miss North America's Largest Advanced Battery Technology Event
Cutting-Edge Technologies. In-Depth Industry Education.
The Battery Show connects you with more than 8,000 engineers and executives, and more than 600 leading suppliers, across the advanced battery supply chain. A powerful, end-to-end showcase, this leading global industry event covers today's emerging advanced battery technology for the automotive, portable electronics, medical technology, military and telecommunications, and utility and renewable energy support sectors. Explore the full spectrum of cutting-edge solutions you need to make faster, smarter, and more cost-effective products at the most comprehensive industry event in North America.
Get Your Free Expo Pass Now!
Three days of leading industry education
- 150+ thought leaders offering key insights on battery technology, H/EV technology, critical power, and more
- Multiple educational formats including workshops, panels, and technical discussions to boost your expertise
- Unlimited track hopping across all conference sessions during three full days of industry immersion
Free three-day supplier showcase
- More than 600 cutting-edge suppliers; including Hongfa, Paraclete, and 3M, East-Penn, and Digatron Power Electronics offering end-to-end solutions
- An Open Tech Forum to share the most promising battery and H/EV technologies yet to hit the market
- Free sessions, keynote presentations, demos, and activities on the show floor
Hours of Education
Three Leading Shows. One Powerful Event.
The Battery Show of North America's largest advanced battery technology event, bringing a comprehensive showcase of advanced battery with electric & hybrid vehicle, and critical power technologies onto one show floor. Together, these three specialized trade shows make up the leading annual gathering for battery manufacturing and vehicle electrification in the US. It's the event for industry leaders looking to meet with suppliers, learn about up-to-the-minute innovations, access high-quality education, and network with peers.
Tuesday–Wednesday, September 11–12: 9:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Thursday, September 13: 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Tuesday–Wednesday, September 11–12: 8:30 a.m.–5:15 p.m.
Thursday, September 13: 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.