Explore xEV forecasts and learn global strategies that can help to meet the growing needs of the battery supply chain. Analyze models for a successful transition to electrified vehicles in marine/heavy construction/fixed-route businesses.
Topics of focus include:
New technologies, regulations & timeline rollout, specialized vehicle usage (aviation, marine, heavy construction vehicles, buses, delivery vehicles) light duty vehicles, fuel cells, and energy efficiency.
- 48V’s Role in Advancing eMobility
- 2018–2030 Electric Vehicle Battery Forecasts: Volumes, Costs & Technology
- Global Supply Strategies: Will the Battery Industry Meet Western Demand?
- EVs Have Already Won
- Off-Road & Heavy-Duty Vehicle Electrification Applications & Challenges
- Future of E/HV Drive Systems: Commercial & Off-Road Equipment
- Powersplit Hybrid Transmission for Commercial Vehicles
- Estimation of Life Impact on NMC Cells Due to DC Bus Noise in a Heavy-Duty Electric Powertrain
- Battery Economics & EV Outlook