Become familiar with newly available materials and their best uses. This track will also consider new battery material recycling regulations that your business will need to meet.
Topics of focus include:
Next generation materials, new technologies, lead acid batteries, lithium ion batteries (manufacturing, modeling, recycling), and overall battery recycling.
- Spatial Variation of Charge Acceptance in Lead Acid Batteries
- A Breath of Fresh Air in Solid State Batteries: Moving Beyond Sulfide Solid Electrolyte, a Game-changer in Polymer Electrolyte
- Recent Progress in Materials Development for Magnesium Ion Batteries
- Roll-to-Roll Pre-lithiation for Advanced Lithium Ion Battery Manufacturing
- How High-Performance Materials Will Optimize New Powertrains & Battery Designs
- Ultrathin Nanocomposite Coatings for Low Cobalt Cathodes
- Battery Pack Design Materials: Direct Contact Cooling Solutions & Reusable Sealant
- Advanced Electrodes for High Performance Ultracapacitors & Batteries
- Boosting the Performance of Battery Materials by Ultra-Thin Films
- Extreme Polymer Binders: A Small Amount Goes a Long Way in Green Electrification
- Engineering Low Cost, Stable Cycling, Fast Charge, for Li-Ion Cells That Utilizes Gradual Ionic Activation Chemistry to Recover ICL & a Hybrid Binder System Optimized for Si