The Battery Show 2017 once again proved that working with and for the industry is the key to success. The expo brought together suppliers and manufacturers from across the battery industry to experience three days of innovation and collaboration.
- A series of immersive live demos featuring the latest battery, H/EV, and critical power innovations and technologies. Big industry names, including Lord Corporation, Voltabox, and Paraclete Energy, unveiled and demonstrated new products.
- Open Tech Forum discussion points included how copper is involved in making more efficient and eco-friendly electric cars; how to satisfy sports car customers in the era of H/EV and BEV; and easing the burden of ISO 26262 compliance with requirements management.
- More than 80% of floor space has already been booked, so make sure you save the date; join us on September 11-13, 2018 for the highest-energy event yet.
- The event launched with fascinating keynote speeches from companies including Uber, Hyundai,Johnson Controls, and Toyota
- Topics being discussed included the Uber Elevate project, which is aimed at driving production of flying cars
- Pre-Conference workshops – new for 2017 – examined the most advanced and complex areas of battery and H/EV testing, as well as charging infrastructure.
- 48V was a hot topic, with talks from Valeo, A123 Systems, Bosch, and GM considering its design potential and integration technicalities.
"We have been at this show for a few years and it has been growing and growing and growing."
Daniel Swallow, Commercial Manager, Johnson Matthey Battery Systems
"We have had a lot of good responses from customers as well as some new prospective clients come through."
Mike Hazen, Account Manager, TE Connectivity
"This is my first Battery Show and I have had a wonderful experience."
Timothy S Arthur PhD, Principal Scientist - Materials Research Department, Toyota Research Institute of North America